Although mouthwash is often thought of as a breath-freshener, depending on your particular product, you may be able to improve your oral health care. Listed below are a few common perks of mouthwash:
– Mouthwash often has a variety of uses, but some versions can be highly effective at reducing plaque buildup through the use of fluoride, which has been clinically proven to strengthen tooth enamel.
– When choosing a mouthwash product, look for the American Dental Association’s ADA Seal of Acceptance, which is given to those products which have been deemed highly effective and safe.
– Mouthwash can be used to fight off halitosis disorders, also called bad breath, and prevent it from happening.
– Some forms of mouthwash in today’s market contain ingredients that can help whiten teeth and give your smile a better shine.
– If you are unsure about which mouthwash product will be the perfect fit for your smile, speak with your dentist to discuss which product will suit your needs.
Your teeth and gums can be treated with the help of our licensed professionals at New Lenox Dental Group. To book an appointment with Dr. Caesar Ciaglia at our dentist office in New Lenox, Illinois, please contact us at 815-485-2345. Save your smile with our help today!